Ottawa County Specific Forms


Please be aware that these forms do not include instructions or legal advice regarding your rights, responsibilities, and legal options.

To be fully informed and get answers to any questions you may have, you should seek the advice of an attorney.

Sealing/Expungement of Records

Petition for Custody, Visitation & Parenting Time

Motion for change of Parental Rights and Responsibilities (Custody)

Motion for change of Visitation

Motion for change of Child Support or other child related expenses

Motion for contempt and affidavit

Miscellaneous Forms