Ottawa County Specific Forms
Please be aware that these forms do not include instructions or legal advice regarding your rights, responsibilities, and legal options.
To be fully informed and get answers to any questions you may have, you should seek the advice of an attorney.
Sealing/Expungement of Records
PARENTAGE, ALLOCATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES, AND PARENTING TIME
- Juvi Form 2 – Complaint for Parentage, Allocation of Parental Rights and Responsibilities, and Parenting Time
- Form 1 – Affidavit of Basic Information, Income and Expenses
- Form 3 – Parenting Proceeding Affidavit
- Form 4 – Health Insurance Affidavit
- Juvi Form 10 – Request for Service
- Please note that a certified copy of the child(ren)’s birth certificate or verification of establishment of paternity must accompany filings.
CHANGE OF RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (CUSTODY)
CHANGE OF PARENTING TIME
CHANGE CHILD SUPPORT, MEDICAL SUPPORT, TAX, OTHER
- Motion of Objection of Decisions
- Notice of Intent to Relocate
- Power of Attorney – Grandparent
- Caretaker Authorization Affidavit
- JC-3 Companionship Schedule
- JC-4 Long Distance Companionship Schedule
- JC-5 Payment of Uncovered Health Care Expenses
- JC-6 Standard Health Care Orders
- JC-7 Standard Child Support Orders
- JC-7.1 Standard Child Support Orders with Deviation